Through every difficult season, every unanswered question and every moment when I didn’t know how I would continue—You kept me.
“You Kept Me” by Talk2Emtron is a personal Southern soul and contemporary gospel testimony about recognizing God’s protection, strength and presence through uncertainty. Sometimes we don’t fully understand how we survived a season until we look back and realize we were never carrying everything alone.
If God kept you through something you thought would break you, this song is for you.
🎧 Track 5 from STOP Giving People the DISCOUNTED YOU
Listen to the complete project:
[https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZzhkAIUv4Hw&si=Tnq-iqJVuWU5DGGF
THE JOURNEY
1. The Discounted You
2. Trust Yourself
3. Eyes on Jesus
4. Something Out of Nothing
5. You Kept Me
6. Plot Twist
7. Speaking Life
CREATE MUSIC WITH MUSICCREATOR AI
Explore MusicCreator AI using my affiliate link:
https://ift.tt/gIwJqPo
Affiliate disclosure: This is an affiliate link. If you use it to sign up or make a qualifying purchase, I may receive credit or a commission at no additional cost to you.
💬 Complete this sentence in the comments:
“God kept me through __________.”
Your testimony could encourage someone who is still walking through their difficult season.
Subscribe to Talk2Emtron for inspirational Southern R&B, contemporary gospel, faith-centered encouragement and music-production content.
Share “You Kept Me” with someone who needs a reminder that they have not been forgotten.
Artist and Creative Direction: Talk2Emtron — Kentron Clayton
Presented by Talk2EmProduction LLC
AI-assisted music production created with MusicCreator AI
Where Music Meets Excellence
Your Favorite Producer, Your Favorite Engineer
Business inquiries:
[talk2emproductionllc@gmail.com](mailto:talk2emproductionllc@gmail.com)
Website:
https://ift.tt/dsxJYuU
#YouKeptMe #Talk2Emtron #SouthernSoulGospel
from Talk2EmTron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfBzRSoLztk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Talk2Emtron – Speaking Life (Official Audio) | Inspirational Gospel R&B Affirmation
I’m trusting God in my circumstances. I’m trusting God with my mistakes. I’m trusting Him all the way. “Speaking Life” by Talk2Emtron is an...
-
Every Island” is an uplifting type beat with a catchy hook and open verse — perfect for artists looking to tell a story of power, grace, and...
-
Want your rap vocals to hit hard in the club or cut through trap beats like the pros? 🎤🔥 In this video, I’ll break down my exact process f...
-
In this full mixing tutorial, I break down multiple songs from start to finish using my signature Talk2Emtron workflow. Whether you’re mixin...
No comments:
Post a Comment