Saturday, August 29, 2026

Talk2Emtron – Speaking Life (Official Audio) | Inspirational Gospel R&B Affirmation

I’m trusting God in my circumstances. I’m trusting God with my mistakes. I’m trusting Him all the way. “Speaking Life” by Talk2Emtron is an inspirational Southern R&B and contemporary gospel declaration about choosing faith over fear, hope over doubt and purpose over discouragement. The words we repeatedly speak can influence how we face our circumstances. This song encourages listeners to stop declaring defeat over their lives and begin speaking faith, healing, growth and possibility—even before they see the complete result. You may not control every circumstance, but you can choose what you believe, what you speak and where you place your trust. Speak life over your mind. Speak life over your family. Speak life over your purpose. Speak life over your future. 🎧 RESTART THE JOURNEY WITH TRACK 1: THE DISCOUNTED YOU https://youtu.be/wWWgfQOdt_k 🎧 Track 7 and the closing declaration from STOP Giving People the DISCOUNTED YOU Listen to the complete project: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZzhkAIUv4Hw&si=Tnq-iqJVuWU5DGGF THE COMPLETE JOURNEY 1. The Discounted You 2. Trust Yourself 3. Eyes On Jesus 4. Something Out of Nothing 5. You Kept Me 6. Plot Twist 7. Speaking Life THE MESSAGE Stop shrinking. Stop hiding. Trust what God gave you. Keep your eyes on Jesus. Believe while you wait. Remember how you were kept. Turn the page. Speak life. CREATE MUSIC WITH MUSICCREATOR AI Explore MusicCreator AI using my affiliate link: https://ift.tt/gIwJqPo Affiliate disclosure: This is an affiliate link. If you use it to sign up or make a qualifying purchase, I may receive credit or a commission at no additional cost to you. 💬 What are you choosing to speak life over today? Write your declaration in the comments: “I’m speaking life over __________.” Your words may encourage another person to replace doubt with faith and keep moving forward. Subscribe to Talk2Emtron for inspirational Southern R&B, contemporary gospel, faith-centered encouragement and music-production content. Share “Speaking Life” with someone who needs a positive declaration over their current season. Artist and Creative Direction: Talk2Emtron — Kentron Clayton Presented by Talk2EmProduction LLC AI-assisted music production created with MusicCreator AI Where Music Meets Excellence Your Favorite Producer, Your Favorite Engineer Business inquiries: [talk2emproductionllc@gmail.com](mailto:talk2emproductionllc@gmail.com) Website: https://ift.tt/dsxJYuU #SpeakingLife #Talk2Emtron #InspirationalGospel

from Talk2EmTron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LrUyerQU2g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk2Emtron – Speaking Life (Official Audio) | Inspirational Gospel R&B Affirmation

I’m trusting God in my circumstances. I’m trusting God with my mistakes. I’m trusting Him all the way. “Speaking Life” by Talk2Emtron is an...